Saturday, February 4, 2012

DIY Wedding Menus

So these look SO nice, and are relatively quick to make. Again, I used the same paper I did for our DIY wedding Programs so no new paper was needed. Before I tell you how I did it, here's the final product :).




I want to preface this by saying I did not come up with this idea, I just implemented the solution. I followed these directions verbatim to produce my menu. It's really simple to do!

I will say that I couldn't find the punch for these ANYWHERE and I was lucky enough to find a fellow bride from another state that allowed me to borrow her punch! She mailed it to me and trusted that I would return it, which of course I did. So unfortunately you might not be able to reproduce these verbatim, but it looks so nice! I love the silverware punch and the manufacturer needs to start producing it again! 

The file for my menu can be downloaded here









No comments:

Post a Comment